Faith Formation Registration has begun for the 2020/2021 school year. Who needs to register? Well, all of you and most especially our 1st, 2nd, 7th and 8th graders. If your child is attending a Catholic school they will need to register if they are in 2nd, 7th, 8th grade or if they are going to be receiving a sacrament this school year. Please complete the registration process online by June 30th.
Here is what you need to know:
All registration will be online
- if you do not have access to internet please contact the Faith Formation or Youth Ministry office
To complete the online Faith Formation registration, you must activate your family in our online data program “My Own Church” using this link to signup Click Here to go to “My Own Church”
Once you have setup your “My Own Church” it is easy.
- Log in to “My Own Church”
- Go to the Faith Formation tab
- Select online registration on the left hand side of the screen
- Review the family details and make any corrections needed look for yellow warning signs that indicate information is missing
- Select the term (2020 – 2021)
- Add the member you want to enroll and fill in all the information.
If you have a child needing a sacrament, please list that in the special needs field
Important information for Catholic School Students (please indicate their school in special needs):
- If your child is in 2nd grade you need to register them for Sacramental Prep only
- If your child is in 7th grade, you need to register them for Confirmation 1st Year – Table 1
- If your child is in 8th grade, you need to register them for Confirmation 2nd Year – Table
- All Catholic School students are welcome to register for and attend any FF/YM program
Important information for Inter-Generational Families (IFF)
- If your child is in 2nd grade you also need to register them for Sacramental Prep
- If your child is in 7th grade, you also need to register them for Confirmation 1st Year – Table 1
- If your child is in 8th grade, you also need to register them for Confirmation 2nd Year – Table 1
Important information for Families with Student needing sacrament that are not in the traditional grades (2nd or 8th)
- If your child needs Communion, you also need to register them for Sacramental Prep (2ndh grade or higher only)
- If your child needs Confirmation and was not in the program last year, you also need to register them for Confirmation 1st Year – Table 1 (8th grade or higher only)
- If your child needs Confirmation and completed the 1st year of preparation, you also need to register them for Confirmation 2nd Year – Table 1 (9th grade or higher only)
After you submit your online registration you will receive 2 separate emails.
- The 1st one will be from Parish Soft confirming that the submission has been received. This one should arrive very shortly after you have submitted your registration. If you do not receive an email within a day, please contact the Faith Formation Office.
- The 2nd one will be from Holy Family containing 2 or 3 attachments depending on the grades of the students.
- The 1st attachment will be the health history form which must be completed for every student.
- The 2nd attachment will be a PDF version of the FF/YM handbook that will contain all the calendars for the upcoming FF/YM year along with other important information.
- The 3rd attachment is for 6th grade students and higher only. It is a permission slip that must be completed every year. It is only valid for the current FF/YM calendar year.
- All of these forms must be completed and returned to the FF/YM office in order to complete the registration and have your child(ren) assigned to a class(es). To ensure you are able to get your 1st choice of classes return these forms promptly by email. You can also drop them off or mail them to the church.
Faith Formation/Youth Ministry tuition for registration are as follows:
1 – $65; 2 – $125; 3 – $180; 4 – $225 student(s) ($225 max.)
Tuition after August 16: 1 – $80; 2 – $150; 3 – $235; 4 – $300 student(s) ($300 max.)
* NOTE if your child is receiving a sacrament (Communion or Confirmation) this school year, an additional Sacramental fee of $65.00 to cover other supplies needed for sacramental prep. (Fee after June 30th $80; August 16th $95) This fee is not waived.
Please provide a copy of the Baptismal certificate; this is needed for all sacramental students.
All Tuition and fees can be paid online using this link – Click Here to “Pay Tuition and Fees”
You can also mail a check or stop by the office to make a payment.
Start Dates and Times for the 2020-2021 FF/YM Calendar Year
Pre-school (3, 4, and K) classes are held during the 9:15 (Session A) & 11:00 (Session B) AM Masses. The first day will be Sunday, September 13, 2020.
Grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will have their choice between two class times on Wednesdays:
Session A (4:15 to 5:30)
Starting date Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Parent Orientation Session & Student First Class @ 4:15
Session B (6:15 to 7:30)
Orientation Session & Student First Class
Starting date Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Parent Orientation Session & Student First Class @ 6:15.
Second grade students preparing for the Sacraments – 1 Parent must attend the Parent Orientation meeting on September 9th at either 4:15 or 6:15. You will be notified of the sacramental prep requirements and a calendar of required sessions.
Edge (6-8 grades) and Life Teen (High School) Youth Ministry will begin Sunday, September 13, 2020 with Mass at 4:30pm in the church followed by a parent /student open house and dinner. Program runs from 6:00 to 7:30pm. These programs are for all students in middle and high school.
Confirmation students being confirmed 2021– 1 parent must attend the orientation meeting on September 13, 2020.
Students being confirmed in 2022 that attend Catholic school should also attend this important orientation
FF-YM Handbook 2020 -2021
Faith Formation Calendars:
Sunday am Calendar 2020-2021 Wednesday Calendars 2020-2021
IFF Calendar 2020-2021 Sacramental Calendar 2020-2021
Youth Ministry Calendars
Edge Calendar 2020-2021 Confirmation Calendar 2020-2021
Life Teen Calendar 2020-2021
At this current time the best way to contact the Religious Education team is by email:
Deacon John – Pastoral Advisor: email@example.com
Peggy Schumacher Dir. of FF: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenn Barlow – Youth Minister email@example.com
Kevin Miller – Youth Minister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie McGuire – Religious Ed. Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
How do you know who to contact –
- Middle and High School – Youth Ministry (Jenn Barlow)
- Pre-K, Elementary, Sacramental Prep, IFF and Adult Ed.- FF (Peggy or Katie)
- Confirmation – Deacon John
We are all looking forward to being back together and deepen our faith in the upcoming year. Continued prayers for all of you.
Religious Education Team.