The 2021/2022 school year Religious Education
registration has begun.
The deadline for all registration is June 30th.
All registration will be online
- If you do not have access to internet please contact the Religious Education office
New Families without a “My Own Church” account – Prior to completing the on-line Religious Education registration, you must activate your family in our online data program “My Own Church” using this link to signup Click Here
To register for Religious Education:
- CLICK HERE to Log on to your family’s “My Own Church” and complete the on-line Religious Education registration.
- Go to the Faith Formation tab
- Select “Online Registration” on the left hand side of the screen
- Review the family details and make any corrections needed
- Look for yellow warning signs that indicate information is missing.
- Select the term (2021 – 2022)
- Add the member you want to enroll and fill in ALL the information.
- Please indicate the Sacrament they need in the “Special Needs” field
After you submit your online registration, you will receive 2 separate e-mails.
- The 1st e-mail will be from Parish Soft confirming that the submission has been received. This one should arrive very shortly after you have submitted your registration. If you do not receive an email within a day, please contact the Religious Education Office.
- The 2nd e-mail will be from Holy Family containing 2 or 3 attachments depending on the grades of the students.
- The 1st attachment will be the Health History form which must be completed for every student.
- The 2nd attachment will be the Religious Education handbook that will contain all the calendars for the upcoming Religious Education year along with other important information.
- The 3rd attachment is for 6th grade students and higher only. It is a Permission Slip that must be completed every year. It is only valid for the current Religious Education calendar year.
- All of these forms must be completed and returned to the Religious Education office in order to complete the registration and have your child(ren) assigned to a class(es). To ensure you are able to get your 1st choice of classes, return these forms promptly by email. You can also drop them off or mail them to the church.
Religious Education Handbook: Click HERE
1 student $ 65
2 students $ 125
3 students $ 180
4 + students $ 225
Sacrament Fees: If your child is receiving a sacrament (1st Communion or Confirmation) this school year, an additional Sacramental fee of $65.00 to cover other supplies is needed.
All Tuition and fees can be paid online using this link – Click Here to “Pay Tuition and Fees”
You can also mail a check or stop by the office to make a payment.
At this current time the best way to contact the Religious Education team is by email:
Deacon John – Pastoral Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Schumacher Dir. of FF: email@example.com
Jenn Barlow – Youth Minister firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Miller – Youth Minister: email@example.com
Katie McGuire – Religious Ed. Administrative Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact:
- Middle and High School – Youth Ministry (Jenn Barlow)
- Pre-K, Elementary, Sacramental Prep, IFF and Adult Ed.- FF (Peggy or Katie)
- Confirmation – Deacon John
We are all looking forward to being back together and deepen our faith in the upcoming year.
Continued prayers for all of you,
The Religious Education Team